Corona Actions in Hotel Huberhof
Staying safe and healthy during a pandemic
Check-In & Check-Out
- Please wear a mask if you are standing at the reception and keep a distance of 1,5m (5ft). We have marked critical areas for guidance.
- If you show symptoms of illness, don't feel good or have stayed in a high risk country without having negative test results yet please postpone your stay in our Hotel. If you want to concern a doctor during your stay ask us for support.
- We care about our guests and therefore also about hygiene. All of our rooms are getting cleaned, disinfected and aired well before handing them over to new guests.
- Please make sure to wash your hands after entering your hotel room.
- Our Restaurant is open from Monday - Thursday, the opening hours on Fridays and Saturdays will be told on demand. Please be seated and leave us your contact data.
- At our Breakfast Buffet we offer gloves we prevent cross contamination between guests. Except for that we can offer our guests full service.
- Please wear a mask if you use our public areas and floors.
- We offer disinfectant in various places in our Hotel.